Tis the holiday season and I am here to make your life easier shopping for the yoga lover in your life! So no scrambling this year! Just the best gifts that will make it seem like you have been paying attention! These ideas are great for anyone no matter where they are in their yoga journey! So lets get started – and so you know these are all my humble opinions – no one paid me to promote my favorite things, although maybe they should after this!;).
3. Yoga Pants – Every yogi needs the perfect pair of yoga pants and they are harder to find than you would think! I love the Athleta Chaturanga Tight. Your best bet would be to get an Athleta Gift Card and let the awesome Sales Associates help your yogi find the perfect fit!
5. Meditation Stones – Okay, I’m doing a shameless plug for my Etsy Shop! But my stones are awesome for holding your focus during meditation, using as a good luck charm, or keep in your pocket to keep you grounded. They are a great stocking stuffer.
6. Spiritual Gangster Mug – Spiritual Gangster has really fun clothing and accessories for your yoga lover! This mug will keep your yogi ready to go and on trend!
7. LUSH Bath Bombs – LUSH has amazing body products that smell wonderful and work wonders! These bath bombs are a perfect way to relax after a great class or a stressful week!
8. Yoga Retreat – If you really want to surprise the yogi in your life treat them to an all inclusive yoga retreat! My yoga teacher, Lori Burgwyn is offering a 5 day retreat in Costa Rica – the ultimate gift!
9. Daily Greatness Journal – This journal is great for keeping track of your goals and progress throughout the year. It includes motivational quotes, reflections, and a way to keep track of your practice.