Sometimes Mindful Living is about indulging a bit. And it wouldn’t be Summer with out roasting marshmallows and making S’mores! Grayson and I love having people over to our fire pit for a party, and we have become quiet the connoisseurs of the perfect S’more!
WARNING – the rest of this blog post will make your mouth water! Here are several twists on the classic summer favorite!
1. The Reece’s S’more – Use a whole Reece’s as your chocolate!
2. The Nutella S’more- Lay this chocolate hazelnut spread on thick for an ooey gooey treat!
3. The Dolce de Leche S’more – Carmel, come on! So yummy!
4. The Peanut Butter S’more – If you want to get fancy this is know as the fluffernutter. You could also substitute almond or sunflower seed butter.
5. The Girl Scout Cookie S’more – My personal favorite! I use Carmel deLite cookies instead of the graham cracker.
Happy S’more making! I’d love to hear your favorite combinations, share in the comments!